We are always looking for people who are
as passionate about keeping Maine informed as we are.
It takes many hands at all hours of the day to keep Maine up to date on its news: reporters, editors, digital developers, paper carriers, printing press operators, advertising revenue generators, subscriber service representatives, financial controllers, finance managers and more.
- Production Administrative Assistant (South Portland)
- Business Development Manager (Central Maine)
- Business Editor (Portland Press Herald)
- Distribution Assistants – Days and Nights (South Portland)
- Distribution Lead – Nights (South Portland)
- Inside Media Sales Consultant (South Portland)
- Multiplatform Editor (Press Herald)
- News Desk – Part-Time (Press Herald)
- Press Operator – Nights (South Portland)
- Printing Press Apprentices – Days and Nights (South Portland)
Contact us about these positions
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Maine Trust for Local News is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer.